Strategy and Transformation
Large-scale strategic transformation of a major Consumer goods and services player
10 Mar 2020
- Client Description: A leading Consumer goods and services player
- Opportunity: Post a major fund-raising round with the participation of leading global investors, the company wanted to accelerate the growth trajectory of the company. The mandate included (not limited to) outlining global growth options (core, adjacent, and blue sky), leveraging the existing capabilities set of the client, and developing a road-map to create shareholder value across areas.
- Defined the overall long-term strategy for the company as well as the transformation agenda required to achieve the same
- Identified adjacencies across customer segments, value-chain steps, and products. Assessed feasibility across market, strategic, commercial, and operational areas to develop play
- Developed and validated multiple business plans to allocate investments (across domestic / international expansion, product development, etc.)
- Expert interviews with external and Praxis experts. Desktop research to understand the evolving market landscape and adapt client proposition accordingly.
- Direct, down-to-earth and continuous implementation of recommendations to build ‘tangible economic value’ on the go
Key Insights / Outcomes
Company transformation from an India-focused player to one with a globally-diversified customer base – adapted and scaled processes across areas
Handheld the company’s transformation through the most critical phase - spearheaded the establishment of the global leadership team
Continuously drove focus and growth through sharper customer segmentation
Praxis Value Delivered
- Multiple business opportunities identified and established with US$ 50M+ top-line impact
- International business successfully launched and scaled to 1.3X of projections. Overall 4X growth through initiatives driven by Praxis.
Do you want to turbocharge your business using digital technologies and processes? Write to us below.