Praxis Global Alliance is a Business Unit of Praxian Global Private Limited, a company registered in New Delhi, India.
Praxis Global Alliance, together with the other members of its group (“we/us/our”), is committed to safeguarding the privacy of third parties with whom we interact, including our clients, third parties who visit our websites (“praxisga.com”) and/or to who we provide services to or otherwise engage with (“you/your”).
- 1.1. What personal information about you we may collect
- 1.2. How we may use your personal information
- 1.3. How your personal information is transmitted, stored and protected
- 1.4. Your rights with respect to your personal information
- 1.5. Our Cookies Policy
2. Information we may collect about you
2.1 For everyone: We may collect personal data about you from the following sources:
- (a) Our correspondence: If you contact us by post, telephone, email or other electronic means we may keep a record of your contact and that correspondence;
- (b) Information you provide to us: Personal information that you provide to us, such as during the registration or subscription process to access and use the websites or otherwise interact with us, including your name, title, position, address/location, and contact details;
- (c) Your transactions: Details of transactions you carry out through our websites or other channels and of the fulfilment of the services we provide;
- (d) Website and communication usage: Details of your visits to the websites and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access
- (e) Survey information: We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. In such circumstances, we shall collect the information provided in the completed survey.
Upon your request and upon express consent from You, we collect the above data for the purpose of providing services and sharing information with you. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your withdrawal of consent or your request to terminate these services.
2.2 For Praxis Global Alliance Business Affiliates and Partners: Praxis Global Alliance is a new-age management consulting and business advisory business and part of our business activities involve working with our Business Affiliates and Partners and the introduction of them to our clients, for consultations and other interactions (“Engagements”), to assist our clients in making informed decisions.
We may collect and process the following personal information about you if you are a Praxis Global Alliance Business Affiliate and Partner:
- (a) Information we may collect on you: We may collect information about you which may include your name, academic and professional background, and employment history, including the identities of your current and former employers and job titles/positions, from publicly available sources such as information that can be found using search engines, portals like LinkedIn, on corporate websites, publications or reports from your employers, industry associations and information which you have clearly decided to make public (such as information you have made available on business networking platforms and social media);
- (b) Information you provide to us: Personal information that you may provide to us including your name, address, telephone numbers, email address(es) and other contact details, tax identification numbers, details about previously drawn compensation, detailed information in respect of your academic and professional background and employment history (and other information typically contained in a detailed CV/resume).
- (c) If you participate in an Engagement through us, we may request your bank account details to be able to make payment to you.
2.3 Clients and Prospective Clients: Service provision data: if you are a Client (or a prospective client), in addition to the information referred to in paragraph 2.1, we may collect personal data on you in the ordinary course of our business relationship with you i.e. the provision of our services to you.
Upon your request and upon express consent from you, we collect the above data for the purpose of providing services and sharing information with you. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your withdrawal of consent or your request to terminate these services.
3. Uses made of your personal information
We may use your personal information in the following ways. For each use, we note the grounds we use to justify each use of your personal information – please see paragraph 3.4 for a more detailed explanation of these grounds.
3.1 For everyone:
- (a) For research and development purposes: To help us improve our services or create new service offerings: to analyse it in order to better understand your and our customers’ service requirements, to better understand our business and change our products and services.
- (b) To monitor certain activities: To ensure the quality of service, ensure compliance with law.
- (c) To inform you of changes: To notify you about changes to our services and products.
- (d) To ensure website content is relevant: To ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- (e) To reorganize or make changes to our business: In the event that we are (i) subject to negotiations for the sale of our business or part thereof to a third party, (ii) sold to a third party or (iii) undergo a re- organization, we may need to transfer some or all of your personal information to the relevant third party (or its advisors) as part of any due diligence process or transfer it to that re-organized entity or the third party and use it for the same purposes as set out in this policy or for the purpose of analysing any proposed sale or re-organization.
- (f) In connection with legal or regulatory obligations: Law enforcement, regulators and the court service. We may process your personal information to comply with our regulatory requirements or dialogue with regulators as applicable which may include disclosing your personal information to third parties, the court service and/or regulators or law enforcement agencies in connection with inquiries, proceedings or investigations by such parties anywhere in the world or where compelled to do so. Where permitted, we will direct any such request to you or notify you before responding unless to do so would prejudice the prevention or detection of a crime.
3.2 For Praxis Global Alliance Business Affiliates and Partners
- a. To provide our services effectively to our clients assuming automatic consent to share your information: we gather the personal data described above in order to be able to identify Business Affiliates and Partners and to introduce them to our clients. We use and analyse the information which we collect about you in order to identify Engagements which may be within your field of expertise and of interest to you. We may disclose information about you to clients who may wish to consult with you through Engagements. We may provide biographical information, the information in respect of the number of times you have previously consulted with our clients, and/or information in respect of feedback received in respect of those consultations. We may provide prospective clients with your biographical information for the purposes of demonstrating the quality and coverage of our Specialist network. We may provide your contact details to clients with which you have agreed to take part in an Engagement.
3.3 For Clients and Prospective Clients
- (a) To provide our services effectively to you and conduct our business: To administer our services, including to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, which may include passing your data to third parties such as agents or contractors or to our advisors (e.g. legal, financial, business or other advisors); identifying the most suitable Specialists for Engagements with you and identifying other products and services which may be of interest to you.
- (b) To provide you with marketing materials: To provide you with updates, where you have chosen to receive these. We may also use your information for marketing our products and services to you by post, email, phone, and other electronic means, and, where required by law, we will ask for your consent at the time we collect your data to conduct any of these types of marketing. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you or you may opt-out by contacting us as set out in paragraph 5.6 below.
3.4 Additional grounds for the use of personal information
- a. Consent: Where you have consented to our use of your information (you will have been presented with a consent form in relation to any such use).
- b. Contract performance: Where your information is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you.
- c. Legal obligation: Where we need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations.
4. Transmission, storage, and security of your personal information
4.1 No data transmission over the Internet or website can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. However, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information in accordance with data protection legislative requirements.
4.2. All information you provide to us is stored on our or our subcontractors’ secure servers and accessed and used subject to our security policies and standards. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for complying with any other security procedures that we notify you of. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
4.3. We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which they were collected and any other permitted linked purpose (for example certain transaction details and correspondence may be retained until the time limit for claims in respect of the transaction has expired or in order to comply with regulatory requirements regarding the retention of such data). So, if the information is used for two purposes we will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires; but we will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period once that period expires.
4.4. We restrict access to your personal information to those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose(s) including but not limited to our employees, third party service providers and sub-contactors engaged by us to provide services to you . Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either anonymized (and the anonymized information may be retained) or securely destroyed.
5. Your rights and contacting us
5.1. You have the right to withdraw permission to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time to request rectification, or deletion of your personal data by contacting us as set out in paragraph 5.6 below. Your rights pertaining to your data are listed below:
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right of access
- The right to erasure
- The right to rectification
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Notification of data breaches
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
5.2. If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should contact us as per paragraph 5.6 below. Under certain conditions, you may have the right to require us to:
- a. Provide you with further details on the use we make of your information
- b. Provide you with a copy of the information that you have provided to us
- c. Update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold (please see paragraph 5.6)
- d. Delete any personal information that we no longer have a lawful ground to use
- e. Where processing is based on consent, to withdraw your consent so that we stop that particular processing (see paragraph 5.1 for marketing)
- f. Object to any processing based on the legitimate interests ground unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights
- g. Restrict how we use your information whilst a complaint is being investigated.
5.3. Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions and legal justifications to continue processing your information. If you exercise any of these rights we will check your entitlement and respond in most cases within a month.
5.4. We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your personal information is accurate. In order to assist us with this, you should notify us of any changes to the personal information that you have provided to us by contacting us as set out in paragraph 5.5 below.
5.5. If you have any questions in relation to this policy or removing consent for usage of your personal data, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com.
6. Cookies policy
TWe use standard third party tools to track website data to enhance your experience of using website. However such third party tools are not linked to our website or ecosystem. We do not store or use any personally identifiable information for such statistics.
8. Embedded content from other websites
We use standard third party tools to track website data to enhance your experience of using website. However such third party tools are not linked to our website or ecosystem. We do not store or use any personally identifiable information for such statistics.
10. Access prohibited for Children
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, particularly in their online interactions. Our website is not designed for and does not intentionally target or solicit to children below the age of 18.
11. Contact Us
For further questions you may contact us below:
Praxian Global Pvt. Ltd.
Unit 5, Ground Floor, Uppal Plaza M6,
District Centre, Jasola
New Delhi 110025