An orbit shift to your career
Praxis prides itself in being 'practical'. Our Experience Hire Program (EHP) provides an opportunity to develop your professional skills and build upon your 'on ground' experience. Expect to deal with varied challenges while pursuing client work alongside very capable, brightest, and most supportive colleagues. Our clients often refer to our services as 'consulting on steroids'. Our Experience Hires can start at any level but they necessarily have to go through the foundational FLP program.
Future Leaders Program (FLP) for Graduate and Post-graduate schools: Graduates and Post-graduates from all disciplines including Management, Medicine, Science, Liberal Arts, Law and Commerce join our FLP. These are individuals with versatile experience but deep problem-solving orientation. FLP participants almost always carry a deep desire to product superior client outcomes and have a flair for thought leadership. Not only do they operate in advisory settings, but sometimes, also pick up operating roles at client organizations which makes their experience well-rounded.
Typically, Experience hires switch to Praxis globally due to five key reasons:
- Intense and turbocharged learning agenda: Every new team member addition goes through an intense 140 hours program even before they get their first assignment. This continues in a very frequent Continuous Learning Program (CLP) that happens all round the year. For Experience hires, we are conscious of making the program incrementally useful and the program has sharp modules that are otherwise not covered in training programs externally.
- Best-in-industry client exposure and opportunity build deep expertise: Every Praxian gets significant client exposure across a wide variety of industries, size of clients, nature of problem statements and depth of topics. Experience hires often want to build on their experience and build on it to serve clients. Others want to diversify out of their comfort zones. We take creative risks and allow Praxians to grow in their roles faster.
- Meritocratic culture that fosters creativity and enthusiasm: We abhor politics and embrace meritocracy. We shun bell curves. Our transparency in providing feedback, 'meet the absolute quality bar' approach and 360 degree performance assessments are truly best-in-class and ahead of the curve versus our competitors. We reward performance differentially and provide direct feedback that accelerates your growth trajectory.
- Open working environment that allows you to shine: Our team members and alumni rave about the open environment that is maniacally focused on productivity and outcomes. The organization is flat and is grounded in the principles of trust and forthrightness. This is often very refreshing for Experience hires, who find our culture more open and energizing.
- Supportive colleagues and invested mentors: We pay personal attention to every Praxian. Every Praxian has a mentor and a buddy (upon joining) to make sure that the transition to advisory and knowledge services is seamless. Our strong system of engagement reviewers and professional success managers ensures that we don't take our eyes off your career growth. Despite the busy schedules and continued client work, investing time in the growth of your peers, supervisors and team members is a core requirement for one's own career growth.
If this excites you, join us!